The Hawaii/Pacific Symposium was a great success!
So much so that we’ve been asked to come back and do it again next year.
Save the Date: February 11, 2016 @ Sheraton Waikiki.
Presenting a comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum that will help you better understand and serve LGBT travelers.
Audience: Perfect for marketing, advertising and PR executives of the tourism and hospitality industries who want to successfully reach LGBT visitors, and initiate or update effective strategies.
Gain practical take-aways and new approaches from our own team, and from key Hawaii strategic partners.
Community Marketing & Insights: Proudly connecting our clients with the LGBT communities since 1992!
Clients include the tourism offices of Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Chicago, New York City, and many more, plus Hawaiian Airlines, Delta, American, Aqua Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, Kimpton and others. Through over two decades of dedicated consumer research, we provide an unparalleled level of insight into the diverse communities that comprise “LGBT,” and assist our clients with results-oriented planning.
Learn, review, update and strategize:
- Review the latest research on LGBT travelers, including our Hawaii study
- Internet and email marketing, social networking, mobile, and other communications technologies
- Exploring regional markets, and how to reach them
- Weddings & honeymoons
- Focus group insights and trends
- Maximizing print ad and PR results
- Direct response marketing outreach
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and improving ROI
- Sponsorship marketing and events, and more!
Hawaii/Pacific Symposium runs 1:30pm to 6:30pm, including networking break and wine reception.
1:00-1:30pm Registration, networking.
1:30-3:45pm LGBT Tourism & Hospitality: Research, marketing, case studies and best practices
3:45-4:00pm Networking break
4:00-5:30pm Hawaii/Pacific Islands case studies, marketing channels, connections
5:30-6:30pm Networking wine reception sponsored by Aqua Hotels & Resorts
Registration is available online for this Conference:
- Registration: $45
- Registration by TAG Approved® Hotels and IGLTA members: $25
- Registration by Non-Profit Organizations: $25
Register online or download the fax/mail-in form:
[LGBT Hawaii Ticket Form]
Full payment required. Cancellation policy: Refund less $25 fee on cancellations received by 1/31/2015. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.