CMI's 11th Annual LGBT Marketing & Advertising Symposium, Thursday, May 17, 2018, 8:30am - 6:30pm @ Google NYC
Don’t miss this comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum, helping you better understand and serve LGBT consumers.
Our 2018 agenda and speakers are in development, and will be announced soon. For reference, download last year's agenda here: https://communitymarketinginc.com/documents/temp/LGBTWeek_MARKETINGAgenda2017.pdf
Audience: Marketing, advertising, PR and communications executives of all industries who want to successfully reach diverse LGBT communities, and initiate or update effective strategies. Perfect for newbies and veterans alike!
Dedicated: Symposium attendance is limited, in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Community Marketing & Insights has been successfully connecting our clients with diverse LGBT communities worldwide since 1992 through consumer market intelligence, corporate training and strategic planning.
All new content! Learn, review, update and strategize:
- The latest from Community Marketing & Insights research on over 45,000 LGBT consumers
- Exploring diversity markets within “LGBT” and how to reach them
- Observing and anticipating LGBT trends
- Social networking, mobile, app and other emerging communications opportunities
- Location/mobile marketing channels
- Influencers, Bloggers and Vloggers
- Maximum results on minimum budgets
- Sponsorship and event marketing
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing LGBT ROI and more.
Learn from your industry, and learn from successes and challenges in other industries!
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Finance & Insurance
- Real Estate
- Media, social media and technology
Cancellation policy for symposium: Refund less $30 fee on cancellations received by May 3, 2018. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.